Here are some of our favorite recipes that are easy to make—even for Kids! We'll be frequently updating our recipes, so be sure to come back often to see fresh new ideas for making delicious family meals!
Do you have a family favorite that you know everyone would love?
Send us your favorite Pizza Kit recipe and we'll make sure it’s shared with our web site visitors. Share Your Recipe.
- 1 Little Caesars Fundraising Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons sriracha, divided
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 package of Little Caesars Pizza Sauce
- 1 package Little Caesars Cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Green onions, chopped
- In a small saucepan combine the honey, soy sauce, orange marmalade, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons sriracha. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat. Simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Once the sauce is thickened, remove from the heat and add the chicken. Toss well.
- Cover the pizza in tomato sauce, then drizzle with sriracha to taste.
- Add some of the mozzarella cheese. Add the chicken mixture and all of the sauce that may be left in the pot. Add the crumbled bacon and mozzarella over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Oven times may vary. Cool slightly before enjoying.
Recipe of The Month...
- 1 Italian Cheese Bread Kit
- 1 small onion (optional) - chopped
- 1 small head of lettuce - chopped
- 2-3 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 large or 2 small tomatoes - chopped
- 12 strips cooked bacon - chopped
Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C). Remove bread from wrapper and spread one package of cheese evenly over crust. Set aside Garlic Butter and Italian seasoning packets to use for another time. Sprinkle chopped onion (if desired) over top of cheese. Place cheese bread directly on rack in oven. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown (baking times may vary). Let cheese bread cool slightly. Mix lettuce and mayonnaise. Be careful not to overdo it on the mayonnaise, too much mayonnaise will make the cheese bread soggy! Spread on top of cheese bread. Top with bacon and tomatoes. Enjoy!
Other Delicious Recipes...
Coney Hot Dog Pizza - Made with a Cheese Pizza Kit
- 3 to 4 all-beef hot dogs
- 1 cup chili with beans (from 15-oz can)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package of Pizza Kit cheese (6 oz)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C). Meanwhile, heat chili over medium-low heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Spoon chili and spread evenly to cover crust. Generously prick hot dogs with fork to prevent curling; cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices (about 9 to 10 slices per hot dog). Place slices on crust. Sprinkle with onion and Pizza Kit cheese. Bake pizza for 7-9 minutes or until crust is a golden brown. Drizzle ketchup and mustard over pizza. Let pizza cool, serve and enjoy!
Turkey Sausage Pizza - Made with a Cheese Pizza Kit
Recipe from one of our customers. Thanks Cathy from New Hampshire!
1 Pizza Kit Traditional Round Crust (thawed)
1 Package of Pizza Kit Pizza Sauce
1 Package of Pizza Kit Cheese
6 oz. (3 links) Italian turkey sausage, casing removed, cooked and crumbled
Sliced Green Peppers
Place oven rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C). Remove Pizza Crust from wrapper and spread pizza sauce onto crust to 3/4 inch from edge of crust. Sprinkle Pizza Kit cheese on top of sauce. Top pizza with cooked turkey sausage, green peppers, mushrooms and onions (or other vegetables as desired). Carefully place pizza directly onto oven rack. Bake only one pizza at a time. Bake pizza for 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is a golden brown. Ovens may vary, so time and temperature may need to be adjusted. Carefully remove from oven and let cool three minutes. Cut, serve and enjoy!
Sweet Cookie Recipes...
Classic Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
Your Favorite Ice Cream (softened)
Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Place dough 2” apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 10 – 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Remove from cookie sheet. Place a scoop of ice cream (1/3 cup) in center of cooled cookie; bottom up. Place another cookie, bottom down on ice cream. Gently press cookies together. Wrap sandwich in foil; freeze immediately until firm (at least 8 hours). Keep in freezer until you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!