Little Caesars® Fundraising Tips For Success
All the ingredients for a successful fundraiser are just a click away when you sell what your families are already buying, pizza! Once you've started a fundraiser, you may log in to download these resources from your chairperson account.
Little Caesars Fundraising articles give you creative fundraiser ideas, fundraiser help, advice from our staff of experts, and yummy recipes.
This might be your very first fundraiser, or maybe you're a fundraiser pro. Either way, we're here to help make each Little Caesars Fundraiser FUN and easy to manage. You can find all of these in your chairperson account.
- A successful Fundraising Checklist
- Fundraiser Kick-off Guide
- Ready-to-go Press Release
- Group Fundraiser Goal Poster
Stay organized during your fundraiser and spread the word about your fundraising goals!
- Ready-to-go Announcement Letter
- Teacher/ Helper Reference Sheet
- Order Forms Due Reminder Notice
- Delivery Day Reminder Notice
Use these tools to ensure everything runs smoothly on delivery day:
- Delivery Day Check-list
- Delivery Day Product Signs
- Delivery Day Layout Guide
Start Selling Now!
Once you've registered your fundraiser, we'll send you everything you need to run a successful sale! Even easier? Your group can also order online & pay by credit card!
Click here to get a preview of what's in your brochure to satisfy all your pizza and bread cravings. Don't forget dessert!