Soccer is the world’s most played sport. With thousands of young people playing, the field is competitive. And expensive! That’s why many soccer teams incorporate fundraising as a necessary way to help their hardworking athletes and parents keep up to date on equipment, and pay for travel costs and uniforms.
If you’re looking to hold a fundraiser for your soccer team, Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program is sharing our top five tips for a successful soccer team fundraiser.
- Choose a fundraising company that is known for quality products that earn you high profits. When choosing the right fundraising company for your soccer team, you want to ensure it will help your athletes and parents bring in big profits! Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program has one of the biggest names in pizza behind them! You know that your product will be of the highest quality and value. Plus, a Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser will earn you at least $5.00 profit on every item you sell, so your profit accumulates quickly!
- Give your team something they need. Busy practice and game nights call for quick, protein packed dinners and snacks. With a Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser, you are combining America’s love of pizza with your need to raise funds. Since you bake a Pizza Kit at home, you can add extra nutritious veggies and include your family’s favorite toppings. When you pick a pizza fundraiser, you are asking people to purchase something they already have worked into their budget. 93% of Americans eat pizza at least once a month! With a Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser, your supporters are purchasing pizza from you instead, and they are getting a great product with the bonus of supporting a good cause, yours!
- Have a fundraising “goal”. To have a successful fundraiser you need to keep your team motivated and excited about your profitable “win”. Provide top seller or “first to individual goal” prizes. Share weekly updates about how your team is doing to reach their goal. Showcasing the goal visually is a great way to keep motivation going strong.
- Set clear dates for your fundraiser. Once you start your Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser, your hard working group of athletes and parents will be provided all the tools you need for success! We recommend actively selling for a 2-3 week period. Be sure to communicate with your group when the fundraiser starts and when all sellers should turn in payments and orders at the end of the selling period. Make sure all families know why you are raising funds and how their support can help!
- Market your fundraiser. During your selling period, take advantage of all the Little Caesar Pizza Kit marketing that is available to your group. You can send out email invites, use our online sales tools, spread the word on social media, or poster up the town. The more your community is aware of your fundraising goal, the more they will be able to support your team.
Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program has tons of other fundraising tips and ideas for your soccer team on our website. Plus, our team of fundraising experts is always available to help you have the best team fundraiser. Are you ready to raise BIG!BIG! DOUGH for your team? Get started today!