Tips For Fundraising Success
All the ingredients for a successful fundraiser are just a click away once you register for a fundraiser! You’ll find handy tools & tips to help you easily manage your fundraiser and boost your sales. From check lists and reference guides to ready-to-use artwork and e-mail templates, organizing your fundraiser and staying in touch with your group/organization has never been easier!
You always have help when it comes to fundraising with Little Caesars Pizza Kits. Our new fundraising articles section provides a robust collection of helpful guides, creative ways to get the most out of your fundraiser and much more.
Starting a Fundraiser Tips
Whether you are starting your very first fundraiser or kicking off your hundredth fundraiser, Little Caesars Pizza Kit is here with tools you need to get on the road to success right away.
- Fundraising Checklist - Refer to this checklist to ensure a successful fundraiser.
- Fundraiser Kick-Off Guide - A step-by-step guide to ensure an easy and informative Kick-Off.
- Publicity Ideas and Ready-To-Go Press Release - “Get the word out” before your fundraiser starts!
- Group Goal Poster - Another great way to keep your sellers motivated and reach your fundraising goal.
Our reminders and notification forms are great tools to help you stay organized during your fundraiser and to spread the word about your fundraising goals!
- Announcement Letter - Ready-to-go Announcement Letter can be put on your letterhead to distribute to parents/group/organization members before your fundraiser begins.
- Teacher/ Leader's Reference Sheet - Distribute to each teacher/group/organization leader so they can familiarize themselves with fundraiser sales procedures.
- Home Delivery Flyer - Friends and family across the country can now support your group/organization!
- Order Forms Due Reminder Notice - Distribute to all Sellers a few days before Order Forms are due.
- Delivery Day Reminders Notice - Distribute Reminder Notices to all Sellers a few days prior to delivery. Also distribute Delivery Day Reminder Notices for your Sellers to give to their customers.
Delivery Day Checklist - Use this helpful checklist to ensure everything runs smoothly on delivery day.
Preview Our Program Brochures/Order Forms!
Something For Everyone Fundraising Program: Choose from our full product line-up, including Pizza Kits, Bread Kits, Cookie Dough and Cone Kits. This program is a great choice if you are busy, since it's like running multiple fundraisers at once. View the Product Brochure.
Poster the Town!
We'll provide FREE posters to help promote your fundraiser! Parents can hang them in the break room at work, in your house of worship, or in area shops. Put them any place that might catch the eye of buyers to boost your sales.